Saturday, February 19, 2011

What medium makes the tattoo flash sheets?

I have seen some artists with flawless looking flash sheets, and others that look a little lousy and I think it has a lot to do with the paper and medium they are making them in (and the skill of the artist of course...but If you have looked at a lot of original flash I am sure you know what I am talking about)

So, how do I make some killer flash sheets? I have the talent. I need to know what supplies to use! Some people say watercolor...but I don't think that is what it is that looks crisp.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. broken*into*tats*nowFebruary 19, 2011 at 4:40 AM

    All the custom artists I know use standard printing paper and colored pencils for not only their flash but also their drawings to create stencils. That way you can shade it pretty close to how you would the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete