Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where can I find free tattoo flash?

I have many tattoos. And now I'm looking for good free tattoo flash for ideas. I prefer places with no strings attached. So far, No one was able to provide me with any tattoo flash that is totally free.
I'm not doing tattoos myself. Just having more added. And please, Be mature when answering. Kids can answr other questions.
Note: I don't mean to disrespect any real tattoo artists out their. Considering I have alot of artists as friends.

5 comments:

  1. why did u have tattoo?

    stop doing stupid things ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to butcher, if that's what you mean for practise, a lot of people use pig flesh for practising tattoos on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man.

    As A tattoo Artist we value flash as its the best thing to show people when just looking for anything, random or not. Anyway if your looking for ideas or flash you have 3 really good places.

    www.bmezine.com <----------this is a great site for finding tattoo ideas, tattoo artists can still tattoo something thats just a pic of a tattoo it dosen;t need to be flash.

    www.tattoo-art.com <---------this is a place where you can buy flash BUT you can view and save them as well LOTS AND LOTS of flash here.

    www.bullseyetattoos.com <------------this one is a little more tricky to steal the designs but can be done! you cant save the pics, but you can print the page off.


    good luck!!!

    www.studiomaxx.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the legal file sharing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try Tattoo images on Yahoo or Google images. There are also many tattoo sites available.

    ReplyDelete