Friday, February 18, 2011

What are your opinions of girls with piercings and tattoos?

do you like girls that has tattoos? girls with piercings? not just a ear or cartlage or nose piercing but like lip, snake bites, monroe, angel bites, septum, gauges etc. personally, i have my lip pierced, small gauges and a wrsit tattoo. and im cool with septums and stuff like that. but thats just me. guys what do you think? girls its is nasty for girls to have those piercings or tattoos?
girls like this: (just an example)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/45/l_cf1d177b71664ad994116350b341f041.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.view%26friendId%3D42058721%26blogId%3D509281352&usg=__XAcaJVRXJ16Uo4Kgbe6ZWLiKrdU=&h=814&w=600&sz=89&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=8KEhJzAG55YHFM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmandy%2Bmurders%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4SNNT_en___US360%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D558%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=234&ei=bYjMTPfyBYKC8gbq3KnnBw&oei=bYjMTPfyBYKC8gbq3KnnBw

8 comments:

  1. i think its totally fine when girls have piercings and tattoos! As long as it suits them though...like some girls dont suit a nose ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I'm a girl with tattoos and piercings, and I find it hot!
    I love looking at other people's bodymods.. And if a girl walks by with lots of work done that I find really cool - I think: "damn, she's got taste".
    If every piece of work is done properly, I think it's awesome... For me, I don't care what other people say, I'm gonna keep getting piercings and tattoos as long as it keeps me happy!
    People often say "omg, think about when you're old and wrinkly, you will look so ugly".
    My opinion is that I will have many stories to tell about how I lived my life and what interested me in earlier years, we will all get wrinkly and it's not pretty without tattoos either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my opinion is that its nice to have something unusual (good looking) as long as it is not "too much" personally i have only an ear piercing(i am a boy) but i am ok with lip monroe(i find that quite sexy) septum and tattoos(especially in legs and back!) hope i helped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like piercings and tattoos a lot!
    Me and all my friends have different things done.
    And we usually just pierce ourselves.
    I think it keeps things interesting and makes people unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Baby Lyra,finaly born 12.05.10*February 19, 2011 at 12:56 AM

    i have almost the same as you! each to their own i say,but there is a point where i think 'woah....thats a lil excessive!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. im 18 I have 24 piercings and 16 tattoos, i know it sounds like alot but what i do is spread them out.& change it up.

    With my piercings i don't keep them all in at once i don't want them to look tacky
    Right now i have my industrial bar my ruck my tragus and a few others in my left ear. everyone says it looks good. i have my nose, snakebites tongue belly button some more in my ear and they arnt in now.
    I have the start to a shoulder kinda on my chest (ten flowers) i have my right wrist done my ankles my back shoulder and four leaf clovers on each side of my lower back. they all mean something and some way they fit together. GUYS LOVE IT..for the most part. just dont make them look tacky. whats good about peircings you can take them out. be careful about the tats. its not nasty if they dont look bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im a girl, And i think its sexy... my boyfriend thinks tats and piercings on a girl are hot to =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got 16 piercings and 3 tattoos, and my boyfriend thinks it's hot. :) I like it too.

    ReplyDelete