Friday, February 18, 2011

tattoo quotes?

I am interested in getting a 3rd tattoo and I want to get a biblical verse in reference to the loss of my mother. Whether it be about loss or protection or about how she is still with me, I just cant seem to find a quote that would represent that. I was thinking about using her rosary beads and having the artist tattoo them on my ankle, along with a quote of some sort. If anyone has a quote or knows where i can find quotes such as what im looking for please let me know. thank you

2 comments:

  1. aw that is so sweet. i hope u find one

    ReplyDelete
  2. isaiah 61:3
    psalms 34:18
    Psalms 116:15

    But I really think this one is the best:
    For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    Romans 8:18

    ReplyDelete