Friday, February 18, 2011

Tattoo Lettering....?

Can anyone help me? For the last year i've been looking for a Uk tattooist that is good at lettering. Too many times i've seen an amazing tattoo and then the lettering spoils it. I want my lettering to be PERFECT so if you know any artist out of the Uk i'll check them out and hope they come to the London tattoo convention or do a guest spot somewhere in the uk. Hope someone can help or give me links to some good tattoo lettering that they've seen. Thanks :)
I know what font i want, i just need a good artist that is good at lettering. Many artist do amazing tattoos but aren't very good at lettering. I've been told the best thing to do is find a tattoo artist that used to be a graffiti artist turned tattoo artist. I've only found a few and they are in the US and don't guest over in the uk or come to the London tattoo convenstion.

3 comments:

  1. 1001fonts.com they have a million different lettering...just print it out and show the tattoo artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to:

    Into You
    144 St. John St,
    London, EC1V 4UA.
    (Farringdon tube stop, also quite close to Angel tube stop).

    ReplyDelete
  3. aloha kia haha found your query whle having a few wines and designing my own body art bit pissy and on line at a friends but if u serious about lettering.. thats what i do!!! so e mail me: tj_cairns@hotmail.com and i will send you some photos.. or send me the words and i will draw them and send them to you.. would love to have my calligraphy on someones body..... x

    ReplyDelete